
Last Saturday a friend of Chris's and mine took us shooting near Lehi. It was so much fun. I'm not a fan of guns, but I sure like to shoot them. It was funny to see the guys get all excited about shooting the guns and all the different type of guns that we were shooting. I got a little lesson before I got started it helped at the time, but I can't remember anything now. I'm not very good at hitting the targets, but they weren't very big in the first place. Now, that I know how it works and if we go again I want to start collecting rootbeer glass bottles because with those I know at least I know if I hit the target. Come on Butch Cassidy I'll take you on any day!
I kind of look like I know what I'm doing
Wow what a man!! Nice butt!
Charlie he is a good teacher.
Eva don't be mad I really thought this pictures
was so cute.




1 comment:
check you out! I hope I never make you guys mad..hee hee! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment