
Now that the weather has been nice for the past couple of weeks. I for some reason think that the nice weather is going to go away. I have been trying to jam everything in into one week. We have been busy, swimming more swimming, parks, Hollywood Connection,(great deal that was going on last week indoor place that has a bunch of rides, skating, miniature golf, thanks Tami for this idea well woth it)BBQ's for the fourth of July weekend, children staying up late every night for the past weekend.

Grandpa Johnson riding the carousal with Morgan

Morgan driving her bumper car.


Grandpa Johnson riding the carousal with Morgan

Morgan driving her bumper car.

Morgan tried rollerskating for the first time we went around twice then she said she was done

Jayada Boo wondering when she gets to ride the rides actually I did take her on the carousal and a ride that spun in the air. She didn't seem to mind.

Thanks for the George Family for coming with me in the daytime and Grandma & Grandpa Johnson at night.

Jayada Boo wondering when she gets to ride the rides actually I did take her on the carousal and a ride that spun in the air. She didn't seem to mind.

Dad teaching Morgan how to miniature golf.
Thanks for the George Family for coming with me in the daytime and Grandma & Grandpa Johnson at night.
1 comment:
Fun, I wish we could have gone with you that day!
Post a Comment